Intern, Finance (6 Months)
Primarily to perform the following accounts payable function;
- Create and maintain vendor account information in the system
- Sort and scan vendor invoices
- Upload vendor invoices into the accounting system
- Process vendor invoice in the accounting system
- Prepare payment to vendors
- Check vendor statement of accounts to ensure all invoices are recorded and paid in a timely manner
- Correspond with vendors on payments and inquiries
To also work with the carpark management team to record car park receipts received into the account system.
May be required to assist in other accounting related matters for the monthly closing of accounts for the Group.
- Diploma in accountancy (including diplomas from private institutions such as LCCI / CAT)
- Knowledge of the accounts payable function and general accounting principles
- Attention to details
Experience & Others :
Having prior experience with Yardi is a plus.
The internship allowance will be $800.
Working hours: 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
Attire: Formal on Mondays to Thursdays, smart casual on Fridays.