Mumbai, Portfolio Analytics - Senior Manager
Job Function: Portfolio Analytics team
Department: Morgan Stanley Fund Services
Designation: Associate/ Senior Associate/Manager
Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley, provides fund administration services to the world’s leading hedge funds. MSFS has over 1000 professional with offices in New York, Dublin, London, Glasgow, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hong Kong.
The Portfolio Analytics group of Morgan Stanley Fund Services focuses on providing solutions for risk and performance measurement, portfolio transparency reporting and other portfolio analytics needs of Morgan Stanley’s global hedge fund clientele. The Portfolio Analytics group currently seeks a person who is interested in applying his/her skills in the business area concerning analysis and analytical tools.
- The candidate will be performing risk and return attribution for portfolio of the firm’s hedge fund clients
- The candidate will be involved in preparing custom client reports that involve risk and performance calculation
- The candidate will help out in building automation to scale bespoke solutions for the clients
- The candidate is expected to resolve clients queries on performance, risk attribution and other analysis that are consumed by the clients on a regular basis
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving ability.
- Strong understanding of equities, fixed income and derivatives products. Hedge funds experience will be an advantage.
- Hands-on experience with Excel-VBA.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned task and drive it independently.
- Attention to detail and must constantly look for ways to improve operational efficiency.
- MBA/CFA/BE/BTech or Masters in Finance/Statistics with at least 2 years of experience
- CFA and FRM preferred
The role requires working in shift from 1 pm - 10 pm or 12 pm – 9 pm as the case may be.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.