Fund Accounting Manager - Real Asset
- Prepare bank reconciliations, record monthly journal entries, and reconcile general ledgers
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable review and oversight
- Ability to read leases with an understanding of escalations and expense recoveries
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly financial statements
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of annual property budgets, audits, property taxes reconciliations, CAM reconciliations and other compliance related reports
- Compile fixed asset schedules and financial workpapers for audits and tax support
- Perform other special projects, historical research, and financial analysis as assigned
- Ability to interface effectively with clients and other 3rd party contacts
- Train and Manage direct staff or reports
- Other miscellaneous ad-hoc requests
- 4+ years commercial real estate experience (emphasis on retail, office, industrial – hospitality and multifamily a plus)
- Accounting Degree or equivalent experience with understanding of GAAP
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organization skills
- Ability to work well independently with excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written
- Detailed oriented and accurate with an ability to multi-task
- Highly motivated and energetic with strong sense of urgency
- Proficiency in Yardi (Breeze or Voyager), Word, Excel, QuickBooks
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Blue River Partners, LLC is the preeminent outsourced service provider to the alternative asset management industry. We provide innovative back-office solutions to asset managers across the full spectrum of structures, strategies and asset classes.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.