Procurement Analyst – Learning and Development Category
Looking for an experienced Analyst with strong communication skills to provide end-to-end category management, strategic sourcing, and procurement of Human Resources Services (Learning & Development, Recruitment) on a global scale under general supervision (but will work independently most of the time).
- A College or University degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Finance is preferred but all majors will be considered. Relevant work and/or leadership experience is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Must be willing to develop strong presentation and executive communication skills.
- Strong interest in learning how to drive procurement processes and develop strategic sourcing skills – negotiation, contracting, and stakeholder management.
- Analytical, project management and problem solving skills are required.
- Technical skills / systems knowledge (e.g. MS Office Suites with advanced Excel skills) is required. Must be willing to learn ERP and internal systems (e.g. PeopleSoft, Jaggaer)
- Demonstrates solid time management skills and prioritization skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.