Contract Accounts Associate (Renewable Yearly)
Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for a Contract Accounts Associate (Renewable Yearly) (Full time/Part-time) to join our Outsourcing team in Singapore.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle full set of accounts including cash flow, month/quarter/year-end closing, payroll, GST and year-end audit activities for clients.
- Prepare and review financial reports and XBRL
- Prepare basic tax computations
- Able to work in teams and support the Manager in meeting targets
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meetings, client meetings and client calls
- Able to communicate effectively with departments and clients to ensure a timely completion of work
- Other ad-hoc duties or assignments.
- Degree in Accountancy/ACCA/CPA/CA or equivalent
- At least 1 to 2 years of accounting experience, including experience in the related fields
- Meticulous and good analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- IT Savvy and knowledge of accounting software required
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Results driven
- Successful candidates will be placed on an annual renewable contract and will be seconded to our clients
- Part-time flexible arrangements are available
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.