1/ Job Purpose:
- This position attached to F&A Team, Edible Nuts to control all tax & compliance matters across the Edible Nuts business with many branches.
2/ Job duties & Responsibility
- Lead the tax team in Edible Nuts business.
- Responsible for import and export document submission to Customs.
- Handle the Customs Audit for Edible Nuts Business.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/annual tax and invoice reports.
- Ensure statutory reports to be submitted to the local authorities before the deadline.
- Tax-audit preparations and working with tax officers for taxes audit.
- In-charge of reviewing the input VAT recoverable and CIT deductible expenses.
- Calculation of the tax liabilities of the Company (corporate income tax, VAT…)
- Preparation and review of tax registers, purchase and sales books;
- Tax returns preparation and submission to the tax authorities;
- Preparation of tax payments forecasts, monitoring of correctness of tax payments to the budget;
- Negotiation with the tax authorities in regard to all tax related issues;
- Reconciliation with tax authorities on monthly/quarterly basis;
- Fulfillment of requests of the tax authorities;
- Methodological support on tax related issues:
- In-house tax consulting to accounting and other departments regarding all tax issues;
- Review and analysis of new business processes from the tax risks elimination standpoint;
- Review and analysis of agreements with counterparties in order to avoid any tax risks;
- Creation and review of the internal/external policies and procedures from the tax point of view
- Proactively self-study and draft new updates on accounting, tax and legal regulations and practices.
- Other ad-hoc jobs assigned by managers.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in finance/ accounting/ auditing.
- English proficiency, SAP experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, SAP, Excel.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in handling Customs, VAT and other tax related
- Worked in a Large supply chain organization
- Exposure in handling complex Customs Audit and VAT Audit
- Has network in Tax fraternity
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding and sometimes ambiguous work environment.
- Good commercial sense, strong ability to work with system and structured approach;
- Strong interpersonal skills to be a good example to perform all managerial duties in terms of self-task-people leadership;
- Demonstration of multi-tasking ability to set priority among operative management, coaching and being involved to implement and drive improvement initiatives and people development at the same time;
- Ability to work independently under pressure and in team with high level teamwork approach;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.