3 days left
- Experience level
1/ Job Purpose:
- This position attached to F&A Team, Edible Nuts to control all tax & compliance matters across the Edible Nuts business with many branches.
2/ Job duties & Responsibility
- Lead the tax team in Edible Nuts business.
- Responsible for import and export document submission to Customs.
- Handle the Customs Audit for Edible Nuts Business.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/annual tax and invoice reports.
- Ensure statutory reports to be submitted to the local authorities before the deadline.
- Tax-audit preparations and working with tax officers for taxes audit.
- In-charge of reviewing the input VAT recoverable and CIT deductible expenses.
- Calculation of the tax liabilities of the Company (corporate income tax, VAT…)
- Preparation and review of tax registers, purchase and sales books;
- Tax returns preparation and submission to the tax authorities;
- Preparation of tax payments forecasts, monitoring of correctness of tax payments to the budget;
- Negotiation with the tax authorities in regard to all tax related issues;
- Reconciliation with tax authorities on monthly/quarterly basis;
- Fulfillment of requests of the tax authorities;
- Methodological support on tax related issues:
- In-house tax consulting to accounting and other departments regarding all tax issues;
- Review and analysis of new business processes from the tax risks elimination standpoint;
- Review and analysis of agreements with counterparties in order to avoid any tax risks;
- Creation and review of the internal/external policies and procedures from the tax point of view
- Proactively self-study and draft new updates on accounting, tax and legal regulations and practices.
- Other ad-hoc jobs assigned by managers.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in finance/ accounting/ auditing.
- English proficiency, SAP experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, SAP, Excel.
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in handling Customs, VAT and other tax related
- Worked in a Large supply chain organization
- Exposure in handling complex Customs Audit and VAT Audit
- Has network in Tax fraternity
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding and sometimes ambiguous work environment.
- Good commercial sense, strong ability to work with system and structured approach;
- Strong interpersonal skills to be a good example to perform all managerial duties in terms of self-task-people leadership;
- Demonstration of multi-tasking ability to set priority among operative management, coaching and being involved to implement and drive improvement initiatives and people development at the same time;
- Ability to work independently under pressure and in team with high level teamwork approach;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Apply for Tax Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly