- Lead cash management and funding, monitor cash status & review cash flow forecast of China and US.
- Manage China¡¯s daily cash position, including inter-company transfers via cash pool and ensure subsidiaries ¡®cash requirements are accurately and timely supported.
- In charge of Bank relationship in China, including setting up credit lines for China entities to cope with the requirements of subsidiaries for loan, bank draft, supplier financing, etc. Find out good tools & products from bank to optimize company operations
- Understand and oversee compliance obligations of existing credit facilities. Ensure the financing agreements are maintained and compliance with internal & external policies.
- Monitor applications for new bank account and bank account closing. Ensure the account authorizers are proper assigned.
- Planning and execution of investment and borrowing strategies to support growth and expansion of Company¡¯s business in China. Align dividend plan with group & subsidiaries.
- Lead/support the Treasury related automation system/projects. Comply with the request of internal stakeholders.
- Evaluate current treasury policies and procedures, identifying continuous improvement opportunities and leading implementation of treasury practices in China.
- Foreign exchange exposure identification and management for the entities in China. Provide the FX forecast to group and support the hedging operation in China.
- Ensure the entities in China are covered by proper insurance program under the guidance from group insurance team. Support the insurance annual reviewing for group.
- Manage daily bank operation and cash flow reporting.
- Account payable with sense check and due date control.
- Monthly reconciliation of payable accounts, accrues to ensure accruracy of monthly closing.
- Bachelor¡¯s degree or above in finance, economics related. MBA desirable.
- Minimum 8 years of experience at treasury positions. Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments.
- Strong business acumen, negotiation and mediation skills, as well as a demonstrated attention to detail and a focus on achieving quality outcomes.
- Hands on such cash pool set-up , security connection system with bank. Experience of finance shared services center project
- Good team-player, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Knowledgeable in SWIFTNET preferred.
- Big MNC experience in manufacturing industry preferred.
Page Group China is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.