Senior Reporting Manager
Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Genesis is currently searching for talented and highly motivated people to fill the position of Senior Reporting Manager.
Senior Reporting Manager will contribute to the development of the Reporting function (part of centralized Finance team) of Genesis Group (the Group) and perform a vast variety of related activities. You will a) help develop and implement processes necessary for effective and efficient operation of reporting function in IT business and b) liaise with Finance and Projects teams to help develop and implement reporting function.
- Timely aggregation and analysis of information for the Group's consolidated financial statements;
- Automatization and implementation of improvements to monthly reporting processes in ERP system;
- Preparation of technical tasks for developers of ERP platform making the bridge between finance team and product development team;
- Regular management reporting for the Group's foreign subsidiaries;
- Analysis of key financial metrics for management's purposes and aggregation in PowerBI or PowerPoint;
- Deal with Treasury, Legal, Tax, HR, Projects and other units on financial matters;
- Support for the audits of the Group's subsidiaries, communicate with auditors and consultants on financial matters;
- Ad hoc reports and tasks.
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or other related field;
- Experience in accounting, audit, financial analysis or other related field - min 2-3 years;
- Advanced Excel user (knowledge of VBA, SQL and PowerBI is an advantage).
- Desire and ability to implement enhancements to the existing reporting processes;
- Will be a plus if candidate participated in business case championships such as Business Diving, Changellenge, or other international case competitions;
- Current student of professionally recognized financial qualifications (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, etc.);
- Deep knowledge of IFRS;
- English - Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written (can be interviewed in English; will be a plus if candidate had passed international certification such as IELTS, TOEFL);
- Strong communication skills: oral and written; ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
- Structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business conclusions;
- Result oriented and high ambitions. Responsibility and readiness to act independently and take ownership for the results.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package - for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus system; official employment; medical insurance;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks - being responsible for a part of company's finances you will enhance reporing processes, prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes, compensation of professional qualifications costs (ACCA, CIMA, etc.).