Junior Financial Controller
Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe. Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Genesis is currently searching for talented and highly motivated people to fill the position of Junior Financial Controller. Junior Financial Controller is the entry point for motivated financial specialists to become part of one of the leading IT finance teams on the market.
Junior Financial Controller will contribute to the development of Controlling function (part of centralized Finance team) of the Group and perform a vast variety of controlling related activities. You will liaise with Finance and Projects teams to a) help develop and implement processes necessary for operation of controlling function and b) support the Projects teams on financial matters.
- Together with senior colleague be responsible for minimum one of main controlling sections (income from PSP, income from apps, marketing expenses, overheads, etc.);
- Prepare forecasts on weekly and monthly basis, plan vs fact analysis and other managerial reports;
- Control of working capital of the Projects (monitor repayment of accounts receivable and payable, etc.);
- By providing to reporting team historic results from your section participate in financial reports preparation;
- Deal with Treasury, HR, Legal, Projects and other units on financial matters;
- Ad hoc reports and tasks.
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or other related field;
- Basic knowledge / experience in audit, accounting, financial analysis or other related field - 1-2 years;
- Good Excel user (knowledge of VBA, SQL will be an advantage);
- Knowledge and experience with spreadsheet and presentation software (will be a plus if candidate participated in business case championships such as Business Diving, Changellenge, or other international case competitions);
- Will be a plus if already started professional financial qualifications (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, etc.);
- English - Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written (can be interviewed in English; will be a plus if candidate had passed international certification such as IELTS, TOEFL);
- Strong communication skills: oral and written; ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
- Structured thinking: ability to make data-driven business conclusions;
- Result oriented and highly ambitious: responsibility and readiness to act independently and take ownership for the results.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package - for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus system; official employment; medical insurance;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks - being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes, compensation of professional qualifications costs (ACCA, CIMA, etc.).