Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Genesis is currently searching for talented and highly motivated people to fill the position of Accountant.
- Day-to-day transactions posting in 1C (bank, receivables/payables income/expenses, payroll, property and equipment, fx, etc.).
- Monthly financial statements (PL, BS and CF).
- Cash flow reconciliation and deviations analysis.
- Participation in designing and implementing financial tools, and automatization processes.
- Ad-hoc reports and tasks, support for senior executives and external audit.
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
- BSc. / MSc. in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- 1.5+ years of experience in accounting, audit or related fields (IT, Big4, FMCG is an advantage).
- Completion accounting/financial qualification such as ACCA, etc.
- Good knowledge of accounting (IFRS is an advantage), taxation and 1C.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate+ English.
- Team player, strong communication skills, ability to express and present own opinion.
- Attention to details, accuracy, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within time framework on multiple tasks and learn fast.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package - for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus system; official employment; medical insurance;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks - being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes, compensation of professional qualifications costs (ACCA etc.)
Please send your CV via the form below.