Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine with more than 1500 people in 5 countries, who create products for 200 million users monthly. We are the most high-loaded company in the country and one of the largest partner of Facebook, Google, Snapchat and Apple in the CEE region. Our team is one of the best high-tech teams in Eastern Europe.
Genesis was recognised by DOU.UA as the Best IT Employer in Ukraine over the last years. We received very high ratings across all major evaluation categories such as professional growth, compensation, working conditions, communication with management and colleagues, etc.
Genesis is currently searching for talented and highly motivated people to fill the position of Accountant for international reporting of the Group. Accountant as a member of International Accounting team will be responsible for preparation of accounting records and will take part in the reporting process of the Group. This is a unique opportunity for a financial professional with outstanding career prospects in one of the biggest product IT companies in CEE.
- Timely and correct posting of journal entries (revenue, expenses, operating results, property and equipment, etc.);
- Taking part in planning and implementation of activities for improving of accounting and reporting processes;
- Participation in the preparation of consolidated IFRS financial statements;
- Organization of the expenses and payments control in accordance with the terms of contracts;
- Support of external and local audit of the Group and its companies;
- Liaising with Finance function stakeholders on financial issues.
Key qualifications of ideal candidate:
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or other related field;
- 5+ years of experience as Accountant. Experience with internet business, online payments, e-marketing will be an advantage;
- Completed or on final stage of completion accounting/financial qualification such as CAP / CIPA, CPA, ACCA, etc.
- Good knowledge of IFRS;
- Confident user of MS Excel. Knowledge of VBA Macros will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of accounting software / SaaS: 1C, Xero, QuickBooks, or other ERP systems;
- English - Upper-Intermediate: oral and written (can be interviewed in English);
- Structured thinking, attention to details, ability to work with vast quantities of information.
- Competitive salary and good compensation package - for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus system; official employment; medical insurance;
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks - being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours;
- Sports and healthcare - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes, compensation of professional qualifications costs (CAP / CIPA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).