Agency Services Officer
London, GBLoans Agency Services
The Agency Services team within Alter Domus London Branch supports the lending activities of multiple lines of business within region. The team administers loans in an agent, participant and bilateral capacity, including associated payments and reconciliations. This role’s central task is to execute operational processes across a range of activities in equivalent middle and back office support functions that facilitate the adequate documenting, booking, funding and monitoring/reconciliation of AD’s products (e.g. disbursing funds across a range of product types).
- Daily processing of drawdown, rollover, repayment, prepayment, rate fixing and all aspects of the loan processing area relating to Agency, bi lateral, PIK, Skim and any other related facilities.
- Claiming and collection of all fees and interest relating to the above products.
- Reviewing and clearing of account reconciliation breaks.
- Review and approval of peer group transaction entries into system-of-record
- Reviewing procedures on a regular basis
- Provide solutions to operational problems and suggest improvement to the workflow
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Provide accurate and timely information, data and reports regarding the project status, activities and performance
- Other tasks as requested by the team's manager
- Comprehensive knowledge of Loan Agency administration and documentation
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask, often under pressure, while maintaining high standards
- Good teamwork, organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated, eye for detail