Fund Services Oversight and Compliance Manager, AVP
Who we are looking forResponsible for multiple operational functions in support of various State Street Global Advisors investment products, including, but not limited to:
- Support functions performed for the commingled funds audit, including monthly capstock proofs and trial review.
- Instruct daily accruals, reconciliation and filing of National Instrument 45-106 for Canadian pooled funds.
- Calculate and instruct daily security level lending caps.
- Calculate offline amortization for select international TIPS
- Review of annual financial statements
- Work in a critical deadline environment, while handling high volumes.
- Act as a liaison between custodian, internal operational teams, and external audit firms.
- Provide all deliverables to internal and external parties in a timely manner as well as participate in the review of audited financial statements.
- Respond to internal/external requests in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle a challenging work load and/or projects.
- demonstrate solid computer and/or other required business application skills.
- Meet or exceed all specified deadlines.
- Possess general knowledge of the functions involved in other operations groups.