Senior IT Auditor with German
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40 000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to external clients from all over the world.
Right now, we are looking for a Senior IT Auditor with German. We offer you the opportunity to become part of our international and multidisciplinary audit team and to get the chance to work on-site for some of the leading companies.
Risk management protects business performance and helps sustain results. It’s about achieving a clear understanding of risks and developing plans to manage them.
Your key responsibilities:
Skills and attributes for success:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of IT General Controls (ITGC), IT Application Controls (ITAC), IT SOX Compliance, SSAE16, business cycle controls (BCCs) review, general computer controls (GCCs), Segregation of duties analysis
- Expertise in auditing configuration of major ERPs like SAP, Oracle, Navision etc.
- Experience in performing audit on IT general controls on various applications, networks, operating systems (OS) and databases such as Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008, Microsoft SQL Server, Red Hat Linux, HP-UNIX, Oracle, SAP, Solaris and Mainframe
- Experience in security or infrastructure reviews for various OS and databases such as Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008, Microsoft SQL Server, Red Hat Linux, HP-UNIX, Oracle, SAP, Solaris and Mainframe
- Very good understanding of business functions and operations, observant with an eye for detail
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Very good command of English and good command of German
What we look for:
- Should have an analytical and problem solving ability, be able to work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
- Ability to critically review IT processes to identify controls gaps and weaknesses
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders and strong project management skills
- An ideal candidate would have these certifications as an asset: CISA, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001.
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy for business, on-site trainings, language classes, etc.
- Full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw with fresh work environment
- Perks / benefits: private health care (incl. family, parents, in-laws & dental care), life insurance, sport groups, MultiSport, Benefitsystem, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers, etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.