Reporting into the Head of Finance, this role will have responsibility for managing all aspects of our Management Accounts team. This role is suited towards a technically strong, commercially astute accountant with a passion for leading and developing their team towards delivering excellence. As well as the 'day to day', you will have full autonomy to develop the function, streamlining processes and shortening the month end cycle.
My client is one of the fastest growing online fashion retailers in the UK. They have ambitious growth plans which would see them tripling in size over the next few years.
- Full responsibility for the production of management accounts
- Ensuring a robust control environment and balance sheet integrity
- Business partnering with department heads to ensure production of robust budgets and forecasts
- Managing a team of 7
- Production of statutory accounts
- Driving efficiency's within the team
- Provision of financial reporting, analysis and insight to aid the business in making critical decisions
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified with substantial post qualified experience
- Prior experience of leading a team
- SAP experience desirable
- Ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment
A competitive salary and great progression opportunities.