Accounts Payable Clerk
The accounts payable clerk will be a key figure for our client in their growing accountancy team in Redhill
Our client a well know organisation based in Redhill, are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their growing accountancy team on a full time permanent basis.
The key responsibilities for the accounts payable clerk shall be:
- Chase outstanding invoices logged out to signatories
- Liaise with suppliers to deal with accounts queries
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Resolve disputes with budget holders
- Create and check new supplier accounts
- To ensure all company policies & procedures are followed & upheld at every level.
- To set performance standards for all staff & to help them in achieving their goals.
- Processing/checking staff expense claims
The successful candidate shall:
- Have experience in the accounts payable function.
- Be able to travel to Redhill for work.
- Studying towards AAT.
Plus additional benefits