Accounts Receivable Clerk
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be a key figure for our client in their accountancy team.
Our client a well known organisation based in Redhill, are looking to recruit a full time permanent Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their growing accountancy team
The key responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable Clerk shall be:
- Posting transactions from source data and clean reconciliations of accounts and ledgers
- Daily reporting and funds transfer/ reclaim for Trust account
- Raising weekly trade agent statements and ensuring the timely receipt of cash
- Processing payment runs and managing currency requirements alongside Treasury
- Processing customer refunds in a timely manner
- Processing credit card statements
- Responding to agent queries within agreed SLAs
- Reporting and management information within agreed time lines
- Reconciliation of daily receipts, bank transfers and direct debits with system data
The successful candidate shall:
- Experience in the accounts receivable function
- Good communication skills.
- Be able to travel to Redhill for work.
- Studying towards ATT is preferred but not essential.
Plus additional benefits