This newly created is role is a key position within the accounting function. Due to a couple of recent acquisitions my client is looking for an ambitious PQ Management Accountant to take control of the new projects.
A market leading FMCG firm are looking to add to their growing accounts function. They're constantly growing and providing key support to their customers.
- Direct responsibility for one or more major contract/s but with involvement across all team activities
- Play a key role in the completion of weekly financial and statistics packs.
- Generate transaction reports on a weekly basis.
- Assist with the period end reconciliation process.
- Feedback weekly P&L results to Operational teams and challenge the results when applicable.
- Work with the Operational teams to drive P&L improvements through insights.
- Analysis of operational as well as financial data in order to explain trends and justify expenditure levels
- Provide further analysis to support the weekly P&L result when required.
- Previous Accounting experience.
- Possessing or working towards a recognised Accounting qualification ACCA/CIMA
- Strong Ledger knowledge.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills and confident in dealing with problems and challenges.
You will receive a competitive salary up to £35,000 with excellent company benefits including full study package.