Reporting to: Assistant Manager
Inter Company Accounting – Invoice processing, Error Clearing; Month end Accruals postings; RNB (GR/IR), Reconciliations; Reporting activities and Project support
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Invoice Postings, WH Tax entries knowledge, posting of accounting entries related to Inter Company Payables
- Outbound / Inbound error clearing, Month end Accruals postings/ Pre-close Reconciliations to identify and clear AR/AP imbalances
- Should be able to perform reconciliations as per the Companies reconciliation policy, Reconciliation of Inter Co RNB Accounts, proper documentation and reporting
- Intercompany Project Support
- Handling, management and maintenance of Applications/ data base and shared mail account, Various reporting – dash boards
- Minimum of 3 years finance/ accounting experience, Sound knowledge of SAP
- BCom – Min 4 yrs.; MBA (Finance/Accounting)\M.Com- 3 years of accounting experience ;
Experience / Skill Sets:
Minimum of 3 years finance/ accounting experience; Familiarity with Basic Accounting; Financial Accounting, Accounting payable Postings, error clearing for Invoice processing, Accruals/Month end closing, reconciliations, Good command on SAP; Analytical and Problem Solving skills ; End to End knowledge of P2P process; verbal and written communication skills.
KEY CORE COMPETENCIES:
Financial Accounting, Accounting payable Postings, error clearing for Invoice processing, Accruals/Month end closing, RNB reconciliations. MS Office; Relevant Technical knowledge; Time management; Team player; self-motivated.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.