Senior Process Business Analyst
1 day left
- Full time
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The Program Operations Senior Analyst will be part of the Program Operations Services team that works on designing and running the processes that enable smooth operations of the Desktop and Support Experience Transformation program which is one of the largest programs in Enterprise Workplace Technology.
The role falls under End User Technology Experience (EUTX), a sub function of Enterprise Workplace Technology (EWT), within EY’s Technology organization, and it reports to the Program Operations Manager based in Wroclaw, GDS Poland.
Your key responsibilities:
- Monitoring and reporting on program/project financials
- Assisting with Fiscal Year Plan and Outlook activities and monitoring on actual and projected spend
- Provide executive visibility to project, program, portfolio and functional level status, issues, risks, costs, etc.
- Identifying, defining, developing and implementing improvements to project/financial reporting and monitoring processes and procedures
- Produce integrated life cycle dashboard reports
- Identify and deliver actions to improve the quality of service delivery based on monitoring and reporting activities and management information
- Establish & maintain set of reporting templates for Programme governance needs.
- Drive Planning and Reporting standards across Programme
- Actively drive innovation, speed and quality in delivery across the Desktop Transformation program
- work with the project managers to support them in developing and maintaining their project plans and integrate this is the program plans
- Support establishing and maintaining End-2-End Programme Plan
- Report progress against schedule, providing progress metrics and comprehensive schedules in various formats
- Provide critical path analysis, trend forecasts and manage detailed schedule reviews
- Maintain Programme dependency and milestones tracking to feed reporting.
- Provide services regarding people processes including functional alignment, on-/off- boarding and induction materials
- Collaborate and build trusted and effective working relationships with the Desktop Transformation team, service owners, and various members EUTX and other related ITS functions
- Other tasks as may be assigned from time-to-time
Skills and attributes for success:
- Strong organizational skills with experience of managing processes
- Ability to work in a high-pressure IT operations environment (either directly or indirectly)
- Experience in working in a global environment and an ability to interact with different cultures
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with diverse audiences and influence multiple stakeholders
- Strong client-service oriented communication, documentation, analytical, and presentation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job and use critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong expertise of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Excel, Word) and SharePoint
- Proficiency in MS Powerpoint and ability to create reports for senior stakeholders for SteerCo, Program Review Board and Operating Committee
- Proficiency in MS Project including dependency management and critical path tracking
- This position will report directly to the Desktop Transformation Operations Lead.
What we look for:
- 3+ years experience, including project management and financial management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of project management concepts and principles
- Keen interest in technology and technology-driven service-oriented businesses
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid changes
- Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people to balance demands
- Outstanding management, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independent in a global organization within the context of a virtual team
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- ~5% travel may be required
What working at EY GDS offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a global environment supported by experienced colleagues
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy for business, on-site trainings, language classes, etc.
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well-located office in Warsaw or Wrocław with fresh work environment
- Perks / benefits: private health care (incl. family, parents, in-laws & dental care), life insurance, sport groups, MultiSport, Benefit system, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers, etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.