EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
- Owning the technology pricing strategic vision in line with the overall Managed Services strategy
- Owning and developing pricing for technology assets involved in Managed Services offerings and deals
- Developing and executeing pricing strategies to drive price/margin or volume (based on product and GTM strategy)
- Working with complex data sets to help the Managed Services organization to determine and set competitive prices to gain market share and achieve revenue goals.
- Developing (complex and outcome-driven) pricing models that based on technology cost, market, and customer data.
- Collaborating with client engagement teams to develop strategies that drive sales
- Working across Business Lines and Managed Service offerings to support the development of pricing models
- Supporting the overall pricing & commercial strategy of EYs Managed Services business
- Driving competitor intelligence and market overviews, generating insights for the Managed Services strategy of EY
- Assisting Managed Services Leadership team
- Pricing Management to ensure profitability on Managed Services engagements
- Supporting the management of the Managed Services P&L und drives decision making based on that.
- Aligning with various cross functions such as Legal, Information Security, Intellectual Property
Your key responsibilities:
- Analyze Pricing Data from a variety of sources and using it to derive insights into pricing strategies and market trends.
- Use a number of quantitative and qualitative methods to analyze technology pricing, assess market share and margins,
- track customer engagement in order to gain a complete picture of effective pricing strategies for the Managed Services offerings.
- Develop Forecasts and Models to forecast revenue information.
- use a variety of statistical modeling methods to prepare reports that show the potential impact of various pricing strategies, including their effect on margins and costs and how they will impact profitability and sales volume.
- Support development of Pricing and Marketing Strategies with the Business units across EY
- Monitor Industry Trends to stay abreast of market trends within the Managed Services industry as a whole.
- Develop Pricing Tools that are used for Managed Services technology pricing throughout the company
- Present Findings to Key Decision-Makers and by that translate complex data into actionable strategies and techniques
- Bringing the outside in approach, ensure an objective analysis and provide actionable recommendation in the form of underpinned solutions.
- Identify, manage and resolve complex issues, preventing escalations, where possible
- Support the development of a Managed Services playbooks, points of view and influences the operating model development across EY.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Ability to develop strategic plans and translate them to actionable roadmaps
- Good financial and people leadership skills
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Sophisticated presentation skills.
- Hands-on experience on project/delivery costing & finance.
- Demonstrable ability to lead to targets and meet cost constraints.
- Strong customer orientation and able to manage customer expectations
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Strong experience in Technology Pricing, preferably in the Managed Services industry
- Having worked on large scale multi-technology, data, analytics deals.
- Analytical thinking to successfully examine and assess data from a variety of sources, ranging from competitor pricing data to customer segment profiles and cost data
- Experience in Financial forecasting and developing a range of forecasts and models to assist decision-makers with setting and modifying prices, including margin forecasts
- Good Communication Skills in English both written and spoken. Ability to interact with a global audience of customers, partners and a global team
- Good business acumen with outstanding ability in developing strategic ongoing customer relationships, gaining trust of stakeholders and respect for the company through technical leadership.
- Experience in Controlling / Finance, Business development, partnership and contract management as well as affinity for IT
- Organized and methodical. Ability to initiate, plan and develop according to plan though coping with a level of uncertainty and risk.
- Rigorous, thorough and with a taste for detail.
- Leadership & negotiating skills and ability to drive change using influence and networking.
- Strong experience in offshore/onsite working model and working with different geographies and cultures
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 6 sigma certification
What we look for:
A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What working at EY offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, SAP Learning HUB, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Warsaw or Wroclaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.