AP Team Leader
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Accounts Payable Team Leader
This is a perfect role for a capable Accounts Payable professional with multi-geographical experience in a services based environment. You will work directly with Procurement management and stakeholders across the business both in EMEA and in the US to streamline, standardize and automate the AP process
- Assist in building a culture of internal customer service excellence, including development of KPIs and reporting
- Implement a program of continuous improvement to simplify, standardize and automate the end-to-end AP processes including elimination of waste and use of LEAN techniques
- Training, motivating and evaluating resources associated with Accounts Payable, Expense Payable, Vendor maintenance and Payments
- Review transactional processing and provide sign off for process & payment batch activity
- Lead exception handling, queries and escalations
- Prepare regular updates to AP management on performance of the team including KPI’s, Volume analysis etc.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Building and maintaining relationships with team members, suppliers, banks & management
- Proven AP process coordination experience in a service based organization
- Multi-geographical experience
- Advanced Excel/data analysis skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Strong planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
- Attractive benefits package (insurance, retirement plan, medical care and multisport)
- Stable work based on a contract of employment
- The opportunity to develop and gain experience
- Multinational environment with high standard of work in prestigious organization