The ideal candidate will be able to support the Accounting Manager of Food Service and Private Label businees in the supervision and management of general accounting activities, analyses, business partnership, and the maintenance of effective internal controls while ensuring statutory compliance in all accounting initiatives.
The General Accountant is responsible for the day-to-day aspects of the business’s accounting and reporting functions and reports directly to the Accounting Manager who takes responsibility over the entire financial department.
We're looking for 2 General Accountants, 1 headcount for Food Service business based in Ho Chi Minh and 1 headcount for Private Label ( factory) in Tien Nga, Bien Hoa, Dong Nai.
Working time: Monday to Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm, 2 working Saturdays/month, shuttle bus from Ho Chi Minh to Long Thanh, Dong Nai.
Daily operation & activities:
- Understanding of financial reports (Balance sheet, Profit and loss statements).
- Checking & ensure accuracy figures of all transactions incurred in the month.
- Compliance with VAS & local regulations.
- Support in Monthly and yearly accounting book closing.
- Others as assign from manager.
- Support to Accounting Manager in all requires accounting issues.
- Support or on behalf of Accounting Manager to deal with tax dept. for refund VAT.
- Co-ordinate with Accounting Manager in annual auditing works.
- Do the reconcilement on internal loans, prepayment with OIL and other internal parties.
- Check & report on overhead costs.
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly/ annually statement of Tax (PIT, VAT, CIT).
- Booking provision expenses for OH.
- Check, control fixed assets & depreciation.
- Prepare claim for refund VAT & refund of other tax (if any) & proceed the procedure of claiming.
- Do reconciliation for all balance account.
- Check & support Sales, Collection, Consumables Accountant.
- Responsibility on prepare all statistic reports/ other statutory reports to Governmental Authorities.
- Prepare monthly Balance Sheet Schedules.
Perform other duties upon the request of Accounting Manager.
Education/Academic: Bachelor's degree preferably in finance/ accounting/ auditing. ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification is preferred.
- Competent communication in Business English is required.
- Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills.
- Experience in SAP system is added benefit.
- 3-4+ year experience related to the job manufacturing company (worked in foods industrial is advantage).
- Honest, dedicated, hard-working, can-do attitude.
- Teamwork player, relationship building, and coordinative skills;
- Ability to work independently and work with multiple people in different locations.
Apply for General Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly