Head of Finance
The role involves taking full ownership of the finance function and interacting with all levels of the business, from senior stakeholders to external parties and the finance team as a whole.
Rather than just 'turning the wheel', it is expected this role will drive forward improvements in terms of processes, controls, reporting and systems.
My client are a PE-backed business who have seen a significant amount of growth over the past 12 months, which is expected to continue for the foreseeable future, with further acquisitions on the horizon.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the accounts of all subsidiary companies within the group
- Completing consolidations, reporting, budgets and forecasts
- Ensuring each company adheres to reporting standards and is financially compliant
- Preparing consolidated reports and Group management accounts on a monthly basis
- Working with the MD evaluating and deciding on future investments
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations (liaising with auditors)
You will have:
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance or similar role
- Demonstrable understanding of impactful business partnering
- Proven administrative, leadership and management effectiveness in the areas of strategic planning, analysis and organisational development
- Demonstrable competency in running a finance function including payroll, VAT and transactional processing
- Attributable success in delivering a year end through to audit closure
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise work, handle pressure and take day-today decisions on the running of the organisation
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
Competitive salary + benefits.