The Advisory Senior Associate is a strong technical specialist who is highly competent in terms of supporting a broad scope of financial transactions within the Deals and Consulting lines of service.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work to help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy
to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assists in the management of several clients, reporting to Managers and above while
- conducting Deals and Consulting related work.
- Preparing concise, accurate documents whilst taking responsibility for the quality of the team’s work products and addressing the needs of the client, the Firm and other stakeholders.
- Participates in project planning, administration and economics, e.g., budgeting, staffing, billing and time analysis.
- Prioritizes and manages assignments of self and others with a focus on completion within budget.
- Addressing occurrences of unanticipated issues on engagements and elevating issues to project leadership.
- Establish and maintain working client relationships.
- Support Management in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Supporting proposal teams locally and within the Caribbean Region ensuring that the Requests for Proposals are clearly understood and appropriate methodology and resources are identified.
- Coaching, mentoring and leading staff in assigned practice area.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Demonstrates behaviors such as teamwork, knowledge sharing, maintaining relationships, living the Firm’s values, etc.
- Compliance and risk management activities, including independence and relationship checks, Client Entity System (CES) research, sending out Authorization for Services (AFS), research on prospective clients (i.e. SEC and other regulatory status) and completing local Client and Acceptance procedures.
- A positive, proactive “can do” attitude
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to adapt to changing demands, deadlines and responsibilities will be essential to your success
- A strong client service focus in dealing with both external and internal clients, displaying an image of professionalism, discretion and integrity
- Sound judgment and problem solving skills, including a proactive approach to working with Partners and clients
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team, other PwC staff and clients
- Good spelling, editing, proofreading, punctuation and grammar skills; effective listening skills
- Strong IT skills are essential
- Minimum years experience required
- Applicants should be qualified accountants possessing a professional designation (ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent) and are within their first 18 months at Senior Associate grade.
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.