Audit internship - from October 2021 to March 2022 (m/f)
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
As an Audit trainee, you will:
- Assist management during the full cycle of your audit assignments;
- Confront your theoretical achievements with the realities of new accounting standards and international regulations in teams of experts (IFRS, US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, UCITS IV ...).
- You will soon have a university degree in economics / management or a business school diploma (Master 2), ideally with a specialization in finance or auditing;
- You are looking for an end-of-studies internship from October 2021 to March 2022;
- You are looking for an experience in an international environment with prestigious clients;
- You are fluent in French and English, which are our working languages. The knowledge of German is an asset.
Why join PwC Luxembourg?
As a PwC employee, you will be able to:
- Diversify your experience by working directly with different levels of the hierarchy;
- Take part in the different benefits and benefits that PwC can offer you.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.