Fund Accounting - Senior Associate
- Undertake the following, with a goal of 100% accuracy, timeliness and completeness:
- Calculate and validate a daily and/or weekly and/or monthly Net Asset Value (NAV) for your assigned funds
- Assist and train others in your team with their NAV calculation and problem resolution
- Design and implement operational efficiencies
- Reconcile cash daily (no unresolved discrepancies)
- Reconcile portfolio positions daily (including equities, bonds, swaps, options, foreign exchange, futures and other evolving derivative instruments)
- Accrue income and expenses daily
- Analyze and validate traders' profit and loss statement daily
- Analyze and validate position market values daily
- Post accounting entries to the general ledger daily
- Review and validate the partner/shareholder allocation calculations, including management and incentive fee calculations
- Research and resolve differences between accounting and trade entry systems daily.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.