Senior Consultant in Finance & Accounting (Consulting Department)
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - professional certifications, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - 'from intern to partner' opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
Finance & Accounting group is seeking for an experienced professional with financial reporting, planning, budgeting, management accounting background for the position of Senior Consultant.
Services provided by department:
- Conducting detailed diagnostics and benchmarking of core finance processes and functional activities Improving budgeting, planning and analysis
- Establishing optimal management reporting package
- Accelerating the closing process to achieve more timely and accurate financial and/or management porting
- Methodology support in implementation of financial and ERP systems
- Cost review, elaborating costs drivers and implementation of costs management instruments
- Developing KPIs (Balanced Scorecard) to support strategy implementation and to improve performance management
- Assisting in the alliance of financial and business strategies, preparing value driver analysis and setting strategic objectives
Education, experience and skills requirements:
- University Degree in Economics/ Finance/ Accounting or similar
- Sound knowledge in the areas of financial reporting, budgeting, management accounting/ reporting, and business process improvement
- IFRS, Financial and ERP systems knowledge would be considered as an advantage
- MBA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA / CFA papers taking/ passed is an advantage
- About 3 years of relevant consulting/audit and/or industry experience
- Fluent written and oral English, fluent Ukrainian/Russian
- Experience in implementation / using SAP would be a big advantage
- Ability to operate in multitask environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong team player
- Proven project management and people management skills
- Willingness to travel (Ukraine and abroad).
- Submission of the application form: personal information, CV ('Apply' button -&> Create account).
- Job offer.
Are you ready to learn, grow and make an impact?
Join PwC. Be a game changer.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.