Personal Income Tax Intern
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.
PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.
Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
You have an excellent opportunity to start your career
Work Schedule: Full-time, part-time
We expect that you are the last year student or graduate who can work either full-time or fixed 4-hours per day as a minimum between January 2021 and June 2021
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - ACCA, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - 'from intern to partner' opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
- Student or graduate; degree preferably in tax, finance, economics, accounting, law.
- Knowledge of VAT regulation is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of English as well as excellent knowledge of Ukrainian and Russian languages: both written and verbal.
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to work in a team and learn quickly.
- Ambitious and career-minded.
- Preparation of personal income tax returns on property status and income (податкова декларація про майновий стан і доходи) in excel.
- Preparation of application to the tax authorities in word, preparing documents for submission.
- Visiting the tax authorities to file / collect documents.
- Phone communication with the tax authorities in the process of work (e.g. to check status of the documents or to confirm that the tax payment was received).
- Basic e-mail communication with the clients in English (e.g. that their document is drafted and ready for signing).
- First stage of the recruitment process is submitting the application form (‘Apply’ button)
- Game Based Assessment (online). During 2 weeks after submitting the application, you will receive an email link to pass an Assessment.
- English test (online). In case of successful previous step, you will receive an email link to pass an online English test.
- Interviews with Tax department's representatives.