Financial Crime Risk Associate
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Risk Management Services (RMS) team within EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) delivers a variety of compliance related processes for enabling our business to deliver seamless, consistent, high-quality client service, worldwide. We are looking for a Risk Associate to join Risk Management Services, Financial Crime team. This position requires a general understanding of Financial Crime components; determining required actions to non-standard situations and making recommendations based on EY, as well as international guidance and professional standards.
Skills and attributes for success:
- At least 0-1 years of progressive experience ideally in a large organization, either partnership or multi-national corporation will be an assets
- Having at least intermediate level of MS Office package (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of financial crime prevention is an asset
- Ability to quickly and accurately draw conclusions based on facts and available data
- Exceptional and proven customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality
- Problem solving and research skills with initiatives drive
- Highly developed verbal communication in English language
- A strong and highly-motivated work ethic and ability to perform well multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent team attitude, inter-personal skills
- Excellent data aggregation and research skills
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.