Junior Compliance Internal Auditor #165352
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
At Credit Suisse, we are proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice encouraging confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain positive relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
We are a team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our risk-aligned model offers strong development paths which allow the teams to focus on specific areas of interest, be coached by subject matter specialists and develop dialogue with key influencers in that field.
An outstanding platform to improve your potential in a diverse and successful team. To complete our audit team in Raleigh we are seeking to recruit an Auditor to perform audits in the field of Compliance.
- Learn state of the art audit methodologies, which you will apply to different audits of the Bank’s Compliance organization.
- Deliver crucial contribution during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings in close collaboration with the Audit Manager and with other auditors assigned to a certain audit project.
- Interact with major Business and Support functions across our entire organization, gain a deep understanding of the businesses and try to be a trusted advisor and partner for the business.
- Enhance your understanding of the Bank by participating in a wide range of different global and local audits across the Compliance organization.
- Manage a variety of Bank-wide initiatives and special projects.
- Participate in significant networking opportunities, including direct contacts with the Bank's senior management and building a platform for career progression.
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services.
- Proven experience relating to audit, compliance topics (e.g. AML, Client Tax, Suitability, Market Conduct) or in the financial industry is advantageous.
- A detailed understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial, in particular those risks related to compliance requirements and processes
- Phenomenal analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills is preferred, and you can present in a simple and concise way.
- Ability to prioritize tasks that enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively.
- Results-oriented and hardworking individual with strong interpersonal capabilities is a plus!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.