Executive - Finance (Sunway Ventures Sdn Bhd)
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Timely preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports, cash flow and management reports.
- Ensure all journal entries are processed in line with month end schedule and all batches are posted to General Ledger.
- Processing of supplier invoices, staff claims and petty cash claims including matching and verifying accuracy and completeness of supporting documents.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Perform timely closing of monthly SST submission and summary.
- Assist in the preparation of budget, forecast, cash flow planning & monitoring.
- Assist in the review of existing accounting processes and operation workflows and participate in continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the preparation of Business Plans, feasibility studies on business expansion, and acquisitions.
- Work closely with the business development and operations team to plan, monitor and resolve finance related matters.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors such as Group Tax, Group Legal, Group Secretary and Group Treasury, banks and government authorities to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
- Assist on ad-hoc assignments as assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent. Preferably with professional accountancy qualification (i.e. CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/ ICAEW)
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.