Internship for Audit Department (April/ May 2021 Intake)
We are seeking students who are energetic, ambitious, and eager to join our internship program commencing from April, and/or May 2021 from a minimum period of 4 to 6 months.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas: -
- Translating principles learnt in varsity to the practical world of auditing, taxation; and/ or accounting, with includes of the technical accounting; and auditing standards as well as the Companies Act 2016.
- Perform audit fieldwork at clients’ premises in different industries and company sizes.
- To manage proper filing and documentation work.
- Develop effective communication skills with clients; and colleagues.
How to get your job application short-listed: -
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Willing to learn and take instructions, responsible and has positive attitude.
- Working location near to Pavilion KL & KLCC
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Easy accessible to KL Monorail Raja Chulan, MRT Bukit Bintang, and Putra LRT KLCC
We provide a friendly working environment that will assure you of a rewarding career with good opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.
Apply for Internship for Audit Department (April/ May 2021 Intake)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly