A superb and fascinating Finance Manager position has arisen within a large, growing food manufacturing business based near Greenford.
Michael Page Finance are exclusively partnering a £multi-billion FMCG food manufacturer based near Greenford. The business manufacture specialist ready meals and snacks for some of the UK's leading supermarkets.
This area of the business provide circa £200million of the groups turnover and you will form part of one of the four sites SLT.
The Finance Manager will lead finance for one out of the four sites and report and support the Finance Operations Lead and be responsible for:
- Leading and developing the finance team
- Support all areas and departments on site
- Key member of the sites SLT
- Drive performance and delivery of the sites strategic projects and deliverable objectives
- Provide insight and analysis to drive profitability and cost reduction
- Support culture and development
The successful Finance Manager will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience adding value with tangible results
- Ideally have commercial finance experience
- People management experience or the capacity to
- Strong excel skills with the ability to build models
- Strong communication skills with the ability and gravitas to challenge when appropriate
- FMCG/Consumer/Manufacturing/Retail would be advantageous
The Finance Manage role comes with a competitive salary of circa £75,000 and a comprehensive benefits package including dynamic working.