The Advisory Aces is a structured 2 year rotational programme for selected high achieving Graduates, spanning a broad overview of the Advisory division. They will undergo selected rotations within selected departments, subject to the Firm’s discretion in consideration of project requirements. For Accounting and Finance candidates, they will undergo a rotation in Audit as well. Upon completion, the candidate will be placed in a suitable department upon review of their performance in all rotations throughout the programme subject to the Firm’s discretion.
As part of each rotation:
- Participate in project delivery as a team member.
- Support project manager or work-stream leader to achieve project KPIs, undertake project filing and maintain the quality of the project.
- Business report writing and preparation of presentation slides.
- Support the Business Development team in proposal writing, research and development of sales
- presentation slides and kits.
- Undertake research and analysis to support project requirements and practice development.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree with:
- Any discipline from Actuarial, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- 1st Class Honours or CGPA 3.5 and above
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Enjoy working in teams
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.