Job Description & SummaryA career within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
At the Administrative level, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Learn about business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Critical attributes of this position include: a positive, proactive “can do” attitude and excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills. Attention to detail, the ability to handle multiple priorities and flexibility to adapt to changing demands and deadlines are essential.
- Greet external and internal guests in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist visitors with any information requests
- Responsible for answering and directing calls in an efficient manner, while exercising good judgement
- Responsible for picking up messages left after hours and distribute accordingly
- Complete courier (DHL) requests and arrange for pick-up, and accept deliveries and advise staff of same
- Manage the bookings of meeting room space and coordinating catering
Using the Firm’s proprietary software, the following tasks will be completed on a routine basis.
- Review all incoming invoices and code for processing and forward for payment
- Assist with the payment of taxes, social security and NHI filings
- Prepare for signature and send bank drafts, wire transfers, and bank deposits
- Track cash receipts, disbursements and direct deposits for the territory
- Set-up clients and contracts
- Review billing schedule to pro-actively raise invoices or draft invoices based on information provided by partners/engagement managers
- Regularly reviews accounts receivable (AR) and updates partners/engagement managers; may be required to conduct follow-up by contacting the client’s accounts payable department
- Apply AR provisions to bills as directed by partners/engagement managers
- Close contract/client codes promptly after the completion of an engagement
- Assist with company searches
- Assist with the client confirmation process
- Draft standard and non-standard documents as requested to the Firm’s brand standard using MS Office
- Assist with and/or manage routine processes related to liquidation assignments
- Maintain both electronic and hard copy filing
- Assist with messenger duties in town
- Work permit processing
- Maintain office supplies – responsible for managing the inventory and ordering of stationary (paper, pens, etc…) and kitchen supplies
- Coordinate office repairs and general maintenance of office equipment
- Assist with the coordination of marketing events and social activities
- Other ad hoc tasks that will enhance the effectiveness of the team
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date: January 29, 2021.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.