Reporting Specialist, Pharma UK&I
UK & Ireland Pharma markets are one of top 5 markets in terms of Revenue and complexity.
This is a great opportunity to develop capabilities in Finance, Accounting and Internal Controls and gain exposure due to the relevance of the Markets.
UK&I Controlling team has a great team spirit and always willing to support each other.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Reporting Specialist. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Provide set of financial activities during the monthly cycle to ensure accurate and timely postings of financial transactions, in order to deliver a timely period end close. Activities include (but are not limited to) research & analysis of entries, preparation & review of journals, etc
- Review the Balance Sheet Reconciliations prepared by the Junior Reporting Specialists, drive quality and resolution of open items, assess BS healthiness and surface risks to be addressed
- Work closely with Junior Reporting Specialist to ensure activities carried out are correct and assist in resolving queries and or issues; manage period end close
- Review the documentation for certain month-end control process, ensuring full compliance with SOX requirements
- Produce routine analyses, schedules and summaries for internal & external customers
- Prepare audit deliverables as required
- Face-off to the markets you support and manage this relationship
- Contribute to process standardisation and improvements
- Accounting degree / qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar roles
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- SAP or ERP experience
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Ability to work independently and within a team based in different countries
- Experience in audit/accounting company
- A second European language
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency