Global Alliances Financial Reporting Expert
Over 300 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial centre, whose headquarter is located in Poznan.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Global Alliances Financial Reporting Expert. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
As a Global Alliances Financial Reporting Expert you will be responsible for financial compliance of Alliance agreements GSK has entered into, in particular for the collaboration cost clauses including quarterly reconciliation and settlement of costs as well as ensuring that the accounting for the above transactions is correctly reflected in GSK’s books and records.
- Internal/External Reporting of Actuals - Manage the coordination and consolidation of month end and quarter end finance activities including: ensure accurate accruals and profit share accounting; review and approval of balance sheet reconciliations for global alliance related accounts; consolidate finance submissions for reconciliation purposes; liaise with Treasury to ensure payments are hedged accordingly to minimise EGOL;
- Contract Management - Support FD with the review of draft alliance agreements to ensure pre-execution compliance ability. Review and agree correct accounting treatment on new alliance agreements. Ensure GSK standard terms and conditions have been applied in new agreements and consistency of terms, conditions and definitions across the existing contracts, with a view to developing summaries in conjunction with Legal and Patents.
- Stakeholder Management - Work with GSK Internal Finance Partners/Directors in R&D, Supply Chain and Commercial Teams, Legal and Alliance management to review and input to alliance reporting of results. Represent Finance at external meetings with GSK’s Global Alliance collaboration partners.
- Forecasting and Budgeting – Prepare and manage budget guidelines to the regions/markets for Alliance deals
- Compliance and Control - Manage internal Sarbox compliance and external Audits.
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance and accounting including stakeholders management
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of working in a corporate environment
- Experience of working with legal agreements or complex documents
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Outside of the box thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willingness and availability to take part in migration processes
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.