General Accounting Analyst
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?
Do you enjoy working with financial data?
Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
As a General Accounting Analyst you will be working closely with a group of professional supporting the General Accounting team within Global Finance Organization.
As a General Accounting Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Involving effectively in review of GRIR process and Open PO accruals activities.
- Conducting related General Ledger (GL) closing activities with posting of accruals and liabilities.
- Monitoring and reviewing the open PO, GRIR process with heavy involvement with different stakeholders.
- Preparing and review the monthly balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the BHI team and Accenture.
- Analyzing on regular basis, advising for improvements and corrective actions.
- Supporting Balance Sheet Flux commentaries on Quarterly basis.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Have a minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Accounting Operations.
- Have a knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Have good attention to detail with good analytical skills.
- Be able to work on night shift for 4 days during month end closing.
- Have experience in Shared Service.
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of ERP systems - SAP.
- Be able to speak Arabic with good oral and written communication skills will be a plus.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Occasional home working possible.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.