Assistant Manager - Global Reporting COE
Global Reporting Centre of Excellence
The Global Reporting Centre of Excellence (COE) works with the world’s largest multinational companies to transform their global statutory reporting and audit processes. We deliver innovative technology, data analytics solutions and provide value to clients and global audit teams by helping them to develop their long-term global reporting and audit strategies.
We are a team of 100+ professionals, headquartered in our Dublin office who operate globally with clients and EY audit teams worldwide. We are a diverse mix of people with different backgrounds from multinational finance and audit. We have brought together audit, accountancy, technology and analytics skillsets together in one team to solve the complex challenges of multinational reporting and audit.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this fast-growing service line within EY Assurance. We are seeking an assistant manager to join our experienced team in our Dublin office. The assistant manager role works with EY’s largest and most complex global audit clients and helps build EY’s relationships with client leadership and global audit teams.
To succeed, you will need strong inter-personal and communication skills, a client-centric mindset, and a disruptive entrepreneurial spirit.
As an assistant manager within the COE, you will be responsible for fostering and developing exceptional client experiences, identifying opportunities to transform our client’s statutory reporting process and playing a key role in building a strong team.
Day to day activity in this role:
- Program management leader overseeing the work of all global audit teams of the world’s largest companies
- Drive resolution of challenges that arise in the statutory audit process on a timely basis, acting as the lead client relationship manager for EY
- Manage a cross-border team and leverage EY technology to deliver a highly connected, responsive global audit to your clients
- Manage large teams in Dublin and in our Global Delivery Services Center based in India, actively coaching and developing team members
- Using processes developed in the COE, provide insights to the client and global audit team, identifying opportunities to enhance the quality and efficiency of the statutory audit process
- Proactively seek to understand client challenges and leverage relationships in EY to deliver innovative solutions
- Provide market insights to clients and to global audit teams about the latest global trends in statutory reporting and audit
- Partner with our dedicated data analytics team to drive innovation and optimization of EY’s global statutory audit strategy through data enablement, capture, automation, robotics, and deployment of data analytics at scale
- Identify opportunities to expand and enhance the COE’s suite of products and services to clients and global audit teams
- Management of the economics on your client portfolio
Required skills and experience:
- Strong inter-personal skills and executive presence matched with an ability to communicate at a senior leadership level
- Demonstrate comfort and ability in presenting complex topics
- Ability to foster, maintain and grow relationships across internal and client stakeholders
- Exceptional entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Preferably a Qualified Accountant - e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA qualified
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ relevant experience in practice or industry
- A good understanding of multi-national group and statutory audit models
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.