Assistant Finance Manager, PTP
- The position will be reporting to Finance Manager, PTP and shall be responsible in supporting all Accounts Payable related activities.
- Key accountabilities includes ensuring service delivery in accordance to SLAs / KPIs and quality review.
- Provides clear direction and leadership to the team in line with Finance Ops Support & Services strategy.
- Support the Manager in identifying areas for process optimisation and performance of quality reviews to ensure adherence to defined policies and procedures.
- Perform various tasks related to transaction processing, including investigation, resolution and escalation of issues in a timely manner
- Ensure input VAT/ GST are accounted for accurately in accordance to the various SEA countries’ regulations
- Maintenance of internal documentation, SOPs and metric controls
- Perform periodical performance reporting to ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators
- Lead, develop and appraise the Accounts Payable Team
- Ad hoc assignment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or Professional Qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CPA).
- Knowledgeable on P2P and AP processes with hands-on experience and financial impact
- Strong leadership qualities with a minimum of 2-3 years of lead role
- Strong AP process knowledge with in-depth knowledge of legal/regulatory requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, attention to details and work under pressure
- Oversall experience 5 - 6 years
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.