Senior Project Manager in Forensic Technologies
EY Global Delivery Services means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
As a Project Manager in EY’s Forensic & Integrity Services organization you will be working in a challenging and rewarding role that is a hybrid combining Project and Product Management with Service and Relationship Management to support our Forensic business teams.
Your key responsibilities:
Regarding project delivery:
- Timely delivery of a number of projects - handling multiple projects concurrently and at various locations across countries.
- Being the link person between the Forensic business teams and the wider IT Organization - a SPOC for all requests on your assigned projects.
- Forecasting and managing resource demand effectively
- Delivering projects with transparency by way of regular project reporting and programme focused Steering Committees.
- Being accountable for the delivery of projects within assigned budgets and will provide input into regular financial forecasts for the region.
- Ensuring that EY’s project / programme governance frameworks are utilized and projects are delivered using the appropriate balance of quality and agility.
Regarding forensic service delivery:
- Determining the work required and scheduling thereof for the assigned project resources.
- Establishing and maintaining professional standards within your project specific delivery teams.
- Providing leadership, support and guidance where necessary to minimalize business impact and protect client engagements.
- Acting as the conduit to the wider service delivery and IT organizations.
Skills and attributes for success
- Overall 8+ years' Service Delivery Experience AND 5+ years of infrastructure project management experience - must include delivery of complex infrastructure solutions in a corporate enterprise IT environment (essential).
- Demonstratable experience of delivering projects based around IT infrastructure technologies such as Azure Cloud, Citrix, Networks, Firewalls, Servers, Distributed Storage (essential).
- Experience of managing multiple, complex projects in high pressured environments (essential).
- Flexibility in your overall approach when required and aiding speed-to-market, whilst continuing to adhere to the project delivery framework (essential).
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office applications and familiarity with managing content on Microsoft SharePoint (essential).
- Understanding of what eDiscovery and Data analytics are in the context of Forensics technology (preferred).
- Understanding / experience of deploying eDiscovery products into organizations (preferred).
- Project management certification (such as ITIL, PMI/CAPM, PMP, or PRINCE2) (preferred).
What we look for
We're looking for an experienced Project manager who's fit to act as the conduit to the wider service delivery and IT organizations. You will be expected to understand and represent the needs of the Forensics business teams to the wider IT organization so that timely outcomes / resolutions to escalated issues can be achieved where possible. You will also need to represent the needs of the wider IT organization back into the business to achieve a balance between delivery and adhering to corporate SLAs. This may require flexibility and an ability to change directions at short notice to cope with an ever-changing list of demands.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.