Our client is seeking an impressive Part Qualified individual to join them as a Management Accountant in their Banbury based offices.
Our client is a successful group of companies with offices in Banbury and a well known local employer. Due to an internal restructure this role has become available and is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to add value to a forward thinking organisation.
The Management Accountant will be expected to drive profitability through sound financial guidance and active contribution to the decision making processes, with the objective of helping to driving superior business performance.
You will support Finance internal reporting processes and procedures ensuring compliance with strict deadlines, whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
You will be inspirational with ideas and and have the ability and are ready to put them across to new and existing clients, as well as internal team members. Digitally savvy, you will be adept with cloud based software suites, or capable of quickly picking up and understanding systems and processes. As part of the team you will have integrity, honestly and a willingness to have fun.
- Ensure timely and accurate provision of monthly financial and management information & analysis to the Board in support of decision making processes
- Communicate operational variances and root causes accurately to management
- Monthly long term cash forecasting
- KPI reporting
- Assist in developing business cases for proposed initiatives
- Provide the business partner link between Finance and Operations.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Contribute to the long term business planning, annual budgets and rolling forecast process
- Assist in the preparation of Capital Expenditure Requests
The successful Management Accountant will:
- Have significant previous experience in a commercial finance role
- Previous experience of preparing management accounts is essential
- Ideally be actively studying for ACCA/CIMA
- Be highly detail-orientated and organized, along with the ability to multi-task
- Have excellent commercial awareness
- Have plenty of drive and enthusiasm, be dependable, adaptable, articulate, calm under pressure, very organised and detail oriented
- Have a high level of commitment, energy and enthusiasm.
- Be smart, presentable appearance and professional image.
- Have the ability to remain calm and work effectively under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) enabling an excellent rapport with all levels for clients
- Have strong analytical skills, financial awareness and keen commercial acumen
- Be able to deal with a variety of issues, demonstrating effective time management, organizational skills, and problem-solving ability
The salary on offer is up to £35,000 plus a generous benefits package with option of a study support package for ACCA/CIMA.