Financial Controller leading a team of eight qualified and part-qualified accountants across international region. This is a true Financial Controller position, leading the group management and statutory accounts process for a number of entities and managing relationships across a multinational business.
Our client is a leader in the engineering industry, with a vast reach across the international market. They specialise across multiple sectors and have continued to grow at a rapid rate. Their head office is based in Slough and this role will be pivotal to continued growth and expansion, supporting and partnering with the senior management and directors across the global business units. This company is well known for being highly ambitious and innovative.
Reporting to the Director, and supporting the wider business, this key role will be accountable for taking ownership of the finance function, and associated accounting responsibilities.
Primary accountability's will include:
- Ensuring consolidation of group accounts in accordance with IFRS
- Preparation and presentation of divisional, entity and consolidated group management and statutory financial statements
- Ensuring consistency and accuracy of data across the regional reporting process
- Partnering with budget holders to review management accounts with prior year and forecast comparatives to set timetable
- Owning the audit process and implementing recommendations from internal and external audits
- Lead and coach the accounting team of eight with both qualified and part-qualified accountants in their day-to-day operation of their core activities
- Support FP&A and finance business partner teams with the review of dashboards, management accounts, board presentations, and other analysis.
To be successful, you will be qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA with post qualification experience in an end to end managerial position. You will have developed a strong technical accounting skill set with strong consolidation and management accounting processes. It is essential that you have lead a team of five or more in your recent role. CV's should have clear career progression, without too many moves.
The successful candidates will be results driven, with a proven experience of successfully achieving goals. First class planning and prioritisation skills, and have a passion for leading a developing a team of accountants.
£70,000-£80,000 Basic salary, Bonus, Pension, PMI, Life assurance, 25 days holiday, Parking on site & flexible working hours.
If you are interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 077699 25112.