The client is a new media and internet business that are based in South West london (Victoria) and they are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. The company are growing very rapidly and are looking to recruit in order to help manage the additional workload.
The client is a rapidly growing business that operate in both the energy and technology sectors. They have a small finance team of 3 people, and they are looking for additional support as the workload for the team has increased over the past few months. They are looking for a permanent Accounts Assistant to manage the entire Purchase Ledger and to assist with the month-end process.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be:
- Review finance inbox and obtain invoices from suppliers emails, obtain necessary authorisations and coding, and enter into excel to enable upload to GL. Liaise with suppliers to resolve queries. Maintain invoice filing/database and processing on Microsoft Teams.
- Prepare banking import spreadsheet in excel, ensuring items correctly coded and labelled to allow upload into GL.
- Manage the fixed asset register, ensuring invoices coded to fixed assets correctly.
- Ownership of the company expenses process using Expensify. Initial preparation of reports and distribution to team, ensuring completed reports are received on time and completed accurately.
- Management of the accruals and prepayments spreadsheet, ensuring late invoices chased up and items categorised correctly.
- Archiving physical documents with an accurate log maintained.
- Journal postings as directed by the Management Accountant or Head of Finance.
The successful Accounts Assistant will:
· Minimum of two years office experience in a similar role.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Teams.
· Experience using Sun Systems is desirable.
· Great written and verbal communication skills.
· A confident self-starter with good interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and build strong relationships across all levels.
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Additional benefits
- Study Support