Credit Risk Analyst
I am looking for a Credit Risk Analyst for a 6 month fixed term contract based in Camberley.
European Sales/Services Organisation
In this role you will be processing credit applications for new accounts, annual credit reviews and increase requests, including preparing applications and making recommendations on credit decisions and maintaining a central progress log of applications.
Monitor and administer a review programme for a growing portfolio of Partner Finance customers, including liaising with customers and colleagues to obtain supporting information and relay decisions. Maintain customer account information in Credit Management systems and manage customer files.
- Complete credit application templates with credit information from internal records, financial accounts, external sources and customer information
- Make recommendations on credit decisions
- Communicate requirements and decisions to Regional Managers and customers
- Maintain customer account records in the Credit Management system
- Ensure that annual credit reviews are actioned promptly by requesting updated information from the customer
- Support admin staff in the team with general Credit queries and customer enquiries
- Administer the Credit Proposal Log, recording the receipt, progress and completion of credit applications
- 3-4 years' experience in a credit environment including an understanding of financial accounts
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel
- Strong communication skills are required to discuss requirements and credit decisions with customers and internal stakeholders
- A structured approach to the role is important to ensure that all elements of the credit management function are supported
Competitive salary paying up to £36,000 on top of an excellent benefits package.