Outsourcing Senior Associate
Who we are looking for:
- Graduate or above in an Accountancy and Finance related degree
- Knowledge of Sage, Xero or any other accounting software is a must.
- ACCA Affiliate or Member / CIMA
- With 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Should have sound technical knowledge (UK Accounting & IFRS).
- Needs to know what Accounting Outsourcing is and the demands associated with it.
- Managing client portfolio and responsible for accurate invoicing of the work done.
- Communication with the clients on timely manner and handling queries.
- Preparation & Review of weekly & monthly management accounts, annual statutory accounts.
- Bookkeeping and preparation of VAT returns.
- Supervise and train junior staff.
- Preparation & Review of corporation tax returns as well as self assessment tax returns.
- Reconciliation of various control accounts; Cash, Credit Card, Prepaid, Accrued Income, VAT, Wages & PAYE.
- Reconciliation of Inter company balances & Group company accounts.
- Lead and provide guidance to staff to take action for improvements in Accounts.
- Responsible for timely submission of accounts and tax returns on Companies house and HMRC
- Carry out regular coaching & reviews for training and development of team members.
- Having sound knowledge of direct and indirect cash flow, financial reporting and planning and Internal controls.
- Good people management skills.
- Should be a team player.
- Should possess strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
We require a cover letter detailing why you are the ideal candidate for us.