Permanent opportunity for a Management Accountant with all round capabilities to support an ambitious Manufacturing and Production sector SME in its plans for further growth. The role is based in Coventry and will cover all aspects of Management Accounting and financial control.
My client is an ambitious SME in the Manufacturing and Production industry. They have a clear plan to navigate the COVID pandemic and require the support of an ambitious and competent Management Accountant to support their ongoing growth and ensure stability.
The Management Accountant role will involve:
- Full management accounts preparation and presentation
- Liaising with auditors and senior management on financial figures
- Improving the businesses financial reporting tools, developing better analysis of all business streams to support commercial decision making
- Balance sheet reconciliations and control
- Financial reporting and analysis
The successful candidate will have previous exposure to a similar role in a Manufacturing and Production industry and be skilled in the use of Excel to analyse and manipulate complex and large data sets. You will enjoy making sense out of numbers and providing commercial insight and detail to budget holders. Excellent communication skills are essential as is a can do attitude always striving to find ways around problems rather than dwelling on them.
Permanent employment, supportive and developmental management environment, real opportunity to support and drive business growth,