Candidates with minimum 2 years of external audit experience is preferred. Intake in November 2020.
Duty and responsibilities:
1. Coordinate and execute audit assignments with clients in accordance with the audit plan.
2. Prepare audit plan and program including risk identification, assessment and planned audit procedures.
3. Conduct internal audit fieldwork which include identifying and defining internal control issues.
4. Ensure completeness of audit working papers and supporting documents.
5. Drafting of internal audit report which includes audit findings and sound recommendations and solutions.
6. Follow-up on implementation of audit recommendation.
7. Preparation of financial statements reporting.
8. Carry out any other special assignments allocated by superior from time to time.
9. Design audit checklist and programme, planned procedures.
10. Determine internal audit scope and annual audit plan.
11. Supervise and guide a team of associates at work.
12. Review the work and documentation of junior.
13. Prepare reports in neat presentation format, proper language and structure, and clear explanation.
14. Presentation of reports to the Audit Committee and Board of Directors.
15. Manage the expectation of manager/director and clients.
16. Any other assignments given by the management.
ACCA Pursuing P1 and above - According to market rate.
ACCA Affiliate - Additional allowance.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.